The Packaging People realise today it is vital for packaging to be innovative but above all ‘eye-catching’.
Never have there been so many competing products in the market place vying for the consumer’s attention. The art of packaging and design has become a major focus of all Companies as they strive for market share in highly competitive market sectors.
With a huge range of custom printed bags and boxes, packaging and kraft paper solutions to house your products in, the opportunities for personalisation and branding are virtually unlimited with The Packaging People.
Contact the team now email@example.com or phone Gemma 0400 680 231
The Custom Printing Production Process
Custom printing has minimum runs which start at approximately 10,000 bags, depending on the size and type of paper bag you want printed. Custom printing takes approximately 10 weeks from your approval of final artwork proofs to being delivered to your door.
This is the process we typically follow:
Customer accepts quote together with terms & conditions
Customer supplies artwork in approved format together with any sample to match
Manufacturer creates packaging proof:
Digital/paper, or top layer laminate (at an additional cost to the customer)
Customer approves proof and signs off on job
Deposit plus cylinder/drum charges are then payable by customer
Manufacturing completed & final quantities are finalised (+/- overruns or underruns)
Custom packaging bags are shipped to us & delivered to you.
Final invoice is due before custom bags are forwarded for shipping
All artwork can be supplied electronically and should conform to the following guidelines.
- Adobe Photoshop: Save files as *.PSD files. Please make sure that layers are not merged. We will require they be in Adobe Photoshop CS5 or later.
- Adobe Illustrator: Save files as *.AI files – Text in Illustrator files should be converted to outlines before exporting. All fonts are required as outlines. Please create your work in Adobe Illustrator CS5 or later.
- Most designers are aware that packaging colours vary substantially from paper to printed proof. Different materials used in the bag construction – kraft paper for instance – resulting in different printing techniques and variation in natural materials used.
- When using custom packaging bags we recommend a colour match formula/PMS and/or exact colour sample to ensure that the final result matches, allowing for all possible material variables including thickness of the bag itself.
- Artwork can be emailed or drop box links can be provided. Alternatively, you can upload links to our FTP server by filling out the information below and uploading the file.